Friday, June 23, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas 🚢: Fine dining dinner

Back to my cruise post again. 

Is my last fine dining dinner but is not considered as my last time in cruise because I do believe that I will be going to cruise with my family and friends again and again! Yay!


Appetise, I forgotten what is exactly this but I think is sort of crabmeat cake. 

 Okay, I have 2 main dish again for dinner. Haha, and of course 2 desserts too!
 This is also quite nice indian rice, with the grapes so nice and with the wrap I think. Looks like prata but thicker version. 

 I love this seafood rice. So nice!!!


 Ya, dessert time. I love this orange yogurt pudding. Is so light and not sweet at all so I won't feel so full.



My favourite peach green tea cake! Matcha, damm ,nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.