Sunday, June 25, 2017

Japan trip - Shiroi Koibito Park and Ishiya Chocolate Factory 白い恋人

I totally fall in love once I reached this place! OMG, The  白い恋人 Chocolate Factory is SUPER dreamy 真的是很梦幻! A must must must place to go if you visit the Hokkaido!

Remember to catch the super nice show outside the factory and the show will start for every hour. A must to watch the show!

😍 😍 😍

Welcome to the Shiroi Koibito Park and Ishiya Chocolate Factory 白い恋人 



The sky is so clear blue with no clouds at all!


Light blue clouds.


 When the performance starts, there will be bubbles coming out of the cottage house. Omg, really so damm 梦幻。 好梦幻的屋子啊!







The window will be opened and all this cute little characters will be singing and dancing!









A bed of beautiful flowers:D


Toot Toot train is coming!




After that went inside the factory to see.




The small water foundation also look quite beautiful. 

Nice cups for tea.

This is the ceiling man. I feel like I am in England instead of Japan. Haha. I really don't feel like I am in Japan.



The steps and process to make the white chocolates!

Nice wedding cake. Omg, I don't mind to have this wedding cake for my own wedding next time too. hahhaa/

So sweet!

Cute Sugar craft



There is this quality inspection room too.

There is also toy exhibition or museum in this factory too.



Woah CD-ROM! Now, no more already and I think kids now won't even know what is CD-ROM anymore. 





I hope to have this kind of classy boxes to put my jewellery or accessories too!



There is also a cafe too and also for you take away if you want to have any chocolate drinks o ice-cream.


Lovely cakes!


Of course, I do bought 1 box of the white chocolate too.  

Outside again too somemore pictures.



Beautiful flowers outside to see.



Everyone will get to receive this too from the staff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.