Friday, June 23, 2017

Do you know your personality well?

Yes today topic is about personality and what is yours too? I find that it is important to be aware of and know yourself. I always believe that everyone is unique and has different personality. 

Here are some links for doing the personality tests too if you are interested. 



I find that the personality tests are really quite interesting and I do agree with the results too.  






I do believe and really know that I am an introverted person. Btw, it is not true that introverted individuals are quiet or do not like to have fun. For me, I just only prefer to hangout with my own group of friends or just 1 best friend to have fun with and chit-chat with. I only do not like to hangout and feel uncomfortable with people whom I not closed with. I loves to chat too! I also love to share, write and post whatever good foods, nice personal stories or things in my blog, ig or you-tube too.  


Awy, thanks for reading! Hope you guys able to know yourself better and learn to respect yourself and others. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.