Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas 🚢 : Back to cruise deck 14 & 16 and my 3rd time having Fine Dining Dinner

Back to cruise after our Penang land excursion, I went to deck 14 & 15 as deck 14 & 15 is able to view some buildings and streets of Penang.


Really happy to see a good view of Penang in the cruise at deck 15. 






After that, dinner time lo. Haha, I was actually so full after the Penang food but luckily the fining dining ala-carte is a just nice portion for me.

We were given free-flow of  nice yummy warm breads to eat too.  The breads although look quite plain, they taste good!

 Soup 

 Ordered the green curry chicken with rice


 Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.