Friday, June 2, 2017

Hello Kitty^^

Do you love hello kitty or a fan of it? Well, I love hello kitty so much^_^  I am a fan of Hello Kitty.

When Mac Donald have released Hello Kitty soft-toy I will queue and buy it too. 


 My Melody Hello Kitty. So cute right??? 💜 💜 💜


My most favourite from Mac Donald as well. The Ugly Duckling Hello Kitty. OMG!!!




 Hello Kitty Mirror, my chirstmas gift from my friend, hello kitty key chain which I buy  at 7-eleven


So surprise that 7-eleven got sell such cute stuff too!!!

Press the yellow button n the Hello Kitty's face will change. So cute:D



Hello Kitty Ear-piece


Hello Kitty phone case





 5th April my Birthday:D



Went to hello kitty lab at expo that time^_^I am really so fortunate to have a chance to go too, thanks for my mum to buy the tickets for me to go:D



Hello Kitty pillow my birthday gift fro my friend. Hello Kitty pouches too from my friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.