Sunday, June 4, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas - Trying out the Buffet Lunch @Winjammer Cafe

Back to the Royal Caribbean Ovations of the Sea Crusing Adventure

On this day, all the fining restaurants except for Windjammer cafe (buffet) had closed as the cruise has stopped at Phuket so we went to Windjammer cafe to eat for lunch. 


I was really happy that my family & I never go to Phuket and decided to stay in cruise. So there will be lesser people in the cruise now and we can spend more time in the cruise too. 

I love this creamy pasta to be cooked by chef on the spot and I'm able to choose the ingredients which i wanted to eat too like hams and some veggies. 




I was happy to see Indian and Malay foods too. Nice chicken drumstick and rice.   





Some pizzas to eat too. I like how small and the square shape of the pizza is so you still can eat it without feeling very full. 


And more fries or hotdogs 


& more breads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.