Tuesday, June 6, 2017

From Gong Cha 貢茶 to LiHo 哩喝

Goodbye to  Gong Cha 貢茶.  A last photo of Gong Cha shop which I taken at Jem. There is a long queue for the past few days too before all Gong Cha going to stop its operation in Singapore. I used to buy Gong Cha at Suntec City one then went to sing k at Teo Heng with my friends. Gong Cha is located just outside Teo Heng too. I will always buy 1 yakult green tea and 1 hot milk tea to go sing k man. Haha, I will normally drink the cold one first then feel so cold will drink the hot one man. Shiok!


Now,  Welcome to LiHo 哩喝. Li Ho will be replaced the Gong Cha le. 

Today is my first time trying Li Ho. 



 Everybody say 'Cheese' !




I really love the new packaging of LiHo. This time round got this small little heart shape too which looks so cute. haha, ❤️❤️❤️



Before buying it, I thought it will taste weird with the cheese topping. Well, omg it is just tasted so nice with the chocolate!!! Woah, I really never thought that the chocolate and with the cheese can blend so well. Most importantly, I can still choose the level of sugar/ice. So, I choose the 30% sugar level which is totally just nice. Not very sweet k! I really love the new one . I definitely will want to patronise Li Ho next time and try other flavours man. 

A must to try!
LiHo哩喝 @ Lot 1 for the Chocolate Milk with cheese topping.
My ratings : ★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.