Thursday, June 22, 2017

Heritage Gallery and San Shu Gong (Malacca Trip Part 4)

Here the part 4 of my Melaka trip now:D

Went to shop at this Heritage Gallery to shop.


 There are lots of yummy snacks, keropoks and also condiments or sauces too.



A must to go is  the 三叔公 San Shu Gong Shop when you are in Melaka! 

I brought this Kok Kok candy with peanut to eat! 


 Mahkota parade is really a very big and oldest mall in Melaka.  Another mall which I also love is the Dataran Pahlawan which is also another new big mall to shop and is located right beside Mahkota parade. I think Melaka is really a shopping paradise man. I love to go both malls for shopping! 


 Go to this shop to nua and shop.

The menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.