Friday, June 2, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas 🚢 : Exploring the cruise!

After the breakfast, I will be backed to cabin to rest or go toilet one. Haha, and after that  will feel so good and then got more energy to explore the cruise.

Went to deck 4 again and this time round I was able to see the shore man instead of only just sea, haha.


I saw another cruise too when I was in the cruise. 


A clearer view of the cruise. 



 This is the boat which fetches the people in the cruise to go to the shore and also back to the cruise too.



 And then I also went to deck 14 & 15 too to take more photos.


Oops can see abit of me while taking photo.  haha.



Spotted water skiing activity. 



So nice waves!








And then went to music hall too to go there listen music or sometimes there are instructors who teach the people in the cruise some dancing or zumba man.. Most of the  people in the cruise are all so on and went to join the dance so happily lor. There are people who don't know how to dance too but they like don't care and went to join the others too. I see them dancing so happily really made me feel like joining them too!!!



Music Hall is located at deck 3 and 4. Every night, there will be band performing songs too.



Hehe, I saw this too in the cruise. Looks so scary right?? Haha. really looks like somebody is staring at you man.


When taking lift too, do take note of the floor too.

Yes, this will be changing everyday one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.