Saturday, June 17, 2017

Japan trip - Having the Best Hokkaido Sapporo Ramen at Aji No Karyu, 味の華龍

Back to blogging my Japan trip now! I really missed the trip so much too. Awy, came to Hokkaido or any other parts in Japan, I think that Ramen is a Must to Eat! 



There are quite alot of Ramen places to eat for ramen so in the end we decided to went  for this stall to eat for ramen. Also, do take note that if you want to eat any foods at any small stalls in Japan, I realise that once the Japanese people finished their food, they will leave straight instead of sitting and chit-chatting for a long time one. Is being considerate and to allow others to come into eat too without waiting for the seats for too long time.

Awy, don't missed out the Ramen at  Aji No Karyu, 味の華龍 

爱吃拉面的朋友,可千万别错过了! 








My mum ordered the Char Siew Ramen.. I had 2 sips of the soup and it tasted so good.

 I ordered the seafood ramen.  Couldn't resist this. I really love the long legged crab, the clams and also the bamboo shoots! The soup is also sweet and concentrated. 

 I ordered an extra egg too. How can I miss this man! 


Yes, the Japanese soft-boiled egg!  Love it, love it, love it! & I been missing it so much.My favourite egg. Hehe, I been trying to make this kind of egg at home. 


 The Ramen stall is quite small but I love the open-kitchen concept. So I can watch the chef  to prepare the ingredients and cook your food and you will get to know that your food are safe to eat and nicely prepare by the chef..




In most Japan stalls they have this noticeboards or so called small whiteboards for the customers to write or sign their name or to draw on it too. There are quite alot of famous Japan actors/actress or some customers who came from Hong Kong  to come to this stall to eat and also signing their names. 




I will definitely want to come again to eat!
華龍@Sapporo Hokkaido
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.