Thursday, June 1, 2017

My skincare products which I use♥

Nowdays, there are just so many skincare shops and skincare products man and girls' money is so easily earn lor:((

Haha, and so here are some of the skincare products which I normally use at home.




For me,  I love to apply masks and I find that masks are very important as it helps to moisturize our skin especially when we are working in air-conditioned place and facing the laptop the whole day. So, I will apply mask for at least 2 times a week.  

I will get masks from Etude house. As I have some pimples on my face so I buy the tea tree mask & most importantly, I will buy  the Honey mask as it will help to deeply moisturize the face. The honey really has a sweet smell and I really love the smell of the honey man.  

I also go Etude house to buy for masks too. I love to try out different masks.

I gotten the aloe mask, my most favourite manuka honey mask & cucumber mask. Really love applying mask and I find it so cooling man.   

Soybean fermented mask as well for moisturizing. 

 As I find that moisturizing is really very important for the skin so I also brought this moisturizing amino nourishing cream for sensitive one at 'The Skin Pharmacy' (Jem) .

Normally, I will put the face mask on my face for around 15-20 minutes.

I really love this as I find it so light when I apply it on face. Not really very oily too and I love how light it is. Most importantly, it does not contains any preservatives and it is made of natural ingredients. 


For eyes, I will put on this steam eye mask whenever I used my laptop for a long time and my eyes felt so tiring after facing the laptop  for so long man:( 


I do feel abit hot when I put the the mask on my eyes but after a few sec, the hot will gone very fast one. My eyes will feel so relax too.

Ya, the mask recommended to put for 10 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.