Friday, June 2, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas 🚢: Our FIrst Fine Dining Dinner

Continued the Royal Caribbean Ovations of the Sea cruise post,

Haha, previous post is about walking around the cruise to digest the foods and after that was dinner time already. Hahaha, eating again although is like only a few hours times.  Time flies very fast when in the cruise too.

Spring rolls for appetiser. Somtimes eat the ang mok food eat until sian liao right so need to change to Chinese cuisine man. Haha.


Meat with rice and some veggies. I had forgotten what is exactly the name of this dish already. Awy, I did remembered that I found that the meat was quite hard:(


Oh, I totally in love with the desserts so much!!! 
💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜
Is a warm chocolate souffle. I really love this and this is my first time eating a souffle too. OMG, I really it and I am missing it now! The souffle is really so nice!!

I ordered extra for the dessert. Forgotten the name of this dessert too but is also nice la!

Hahaha, the funny thing is after the fining dining dinner right, my family & I still felt not enough so we went to Windjammer again to eat some fruits and I also took a pavlova dessert too. Hahaha, we eat alot right??? Okay but hahaha if compared to my best friend I don't really we eat that much.  Haha, guess what again, this is also my first time eating a pavlova dessert too. Yes man! In cruise, I tried out so many new foods man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.