Thursday, June 29, 2017

What are the important things that I will bring for the hand carry luggage up to plane

Hello, welcome to my blog, thanks for visiting this page and reading my blog post. Well, I believe most of us do love to travel to other countries during holidays. Today, I will be sharing about the important things that I normally will bring for my hand carry luggage up to plane.

Yo Welcome to my 💩💩 blog Page



For me, I really find that hand carry luggage is really more important than the checked-in luggage. Anything can be happened. What if is really so suay that the checked-in luggage lost, damaged or others who mistaken your checked-in luggage accidentally and so took it away? The worst thing is you don't have any clothes, money or credit cards with you and then you still had to spend the rest of the days in other country, I will find it so scary. 

First of all, I will get to choose a bigger yet lighter weight sling bag as my hand carry luggage bag so it will be quite easy to carry up to plane. 

 Here my colourful polka-dots sling bag.

Ensure that the sling bag must have lots of inner-pockets with zips and outer-pockets  with zips (especially located at the back) too.



Secondly,  I love pouches so much and I do have lots of pouches which I will bring and use it.  Pouches can become very useful especially when come to travel




The hello kitty sling pouch bag which also comes with an inner-zip pocket and I will put in my most important passport, some money and credit or net cards inside too. However, I will not put all my money inside too in case I lost my pouch bag or got stolen. So, I always got to split my money up and put some of the money in my pouch bag, part of the money put in my hand-carry bag inner zipped pocket, part of the money will put in the check-in luggage or my own jeans pocket too. 

 I will also have my important things/gadgets such as the camera, handphone, earphone, chargers and I will put all inside with the red pouch bag. Of course, if I got bring my laptop I will also put in and carry with my laptop bag with me too. 

The transparent hello kitty pouch is to put all my hair accessories like my hair clips, face masks to moisturize face as it will be quite dry in the plane as well as my comb inside, something not that important. 


Thirdly, try to guess what is this? 



Is a folded tote bag which is given from my best-friend and including the red pouch too. Thank you so much to my best friend. I really love it so much because it comes in use. When I go for shopping or in a street, I can put all the snacks in this big tote bag and my small umbrella too. Awy, snacks are really not that important if the thief  want to snatch and steal anything from the tote bag. This tote bag is so big and light-weight to carry around too. 



Te fourth, I will bring a thick jacket and a thin cardigan jacket with me too in case it be too cold in the plane or is not that cold, I can still wear my cardigan right inside the plane. 

Fifth, I will also try to bring a set of clothes, socks and inner wears  just in case really so suay my check-in luggage lost and when I reached the country at night already. So, I still have a new set of clothes which come really in use and socks to change in before the next day to buy new one (when most of the shops already closed at night). Also, don't forgotten  to bring any medicines you needed!   

Lastly, you can also bring your headrest  pillow, our make-up stuffs to make-up  so when you reached your destination and still looking well.



Awy, do remember to double check with the airline website or staffs too if you are unsure or have esquires on what to bring or what not to bring up to the plane too. Wish and hope everyone have fun in travelling and have a safe trip too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.