Saturday, June 3, 2017

Japan trip - From Sg to Haneda Airport @Tokyo & to Hokkaido Sapporo

Really missed my trip in Japan from 4th June to 11th June  2013(7days 5 nights)! Time really flies so fast:( It was like 5 years ago. I am blogging it now. Actually I had blogged before in my old blog but I decided to sort of re-blogged it to my new blog now. I am really missing my Japan trip man.  Before the trip, I always hoping and aiming to take like 8000++ photos one but ended up, too tired during the whole trip and I just managed to take at least 2000+ pics haha. 
That is my first time going to Japan with my family. We were planning to go to the Hokkaido. I was very happy, exciting about it that time!!!  Well, I will want to visit Japan again with my family!!!  Ya, I love Japan and most probably because of the culture. 

 We went to have a quick dinner @Killieny first.

Milo & Kopi 


 Mee Rebus for both my parents 

Chicken macaroni soup for me.  

Killieny @ Sg Airport
My ratings : ★★
 
After dinner, went for check in.  

Counter 7 for check in. 

Love ANA plane as I find that the space for the seats are so new & spacious. 

 A blur image of the menu to be ordered later.


Some tibits to eat. I actually love to eat plane meals/foods. 

 Water from Japan. Woah. Haha.



 The journey from Sg to Tokyo. I really could not wait to reach there already!!!

 Plane meal.









 And yes I finally reached Japan.





Love this shot alot. Beneath of the plane is sea and with the sun and the reflection of the sun:D 


Yay, finally reached the Haneda airport at Tokyo. 



Then took a plane again to go Hokkaido. 


The famous white chocolate which I will be visiting too. 






Lastly a short reflection of my Japan trip.

Reflection of my overall Japan trip:D

Throughout the whole trip, I find that it is more like  a food trip:D Really love the food there. So bought lots of foods to eat.  Of course, the scenery there are damm beautiful tool! I also love love their japan toilets too haha. 

The place is really damm clean and Japan people are nice & polite. However, I don't really like that there are restaurants which allow people to smoke.

Saw lots of black bear statues over there & also real foxes or toy foxes too. 

Overall I have enjoyed myself throughout the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.