Thursday, June 1, 2017

Good old times in school^^

Is June 2017 now! OMG, almost half of the year has gone already too & is also school holidays now. 

Totally reminiscing my good old times during sec sch as well as poly too. 

Though I don't really have alot of friends in sec sch, I have a group of friends which I usually hangout with.  We ate together during recess time, study hard and play hard together too. 


 That time it was so 'in' to do this. Shoes together and form a star shape. Haha.



Or using our hands and form heart shapes. It was so fun man. 


We went shopping  at lot 1 together after school almost everyday and took lots of neoprints too. 

Then during my poly times, my friends will stay back after class to draw cute pictures/emoji on the white board.


Haha, a simple star


Ta Dah and become a magic wand! 


To eat good foods together in poly. 

One of my favourite cafe @RP  
Chicken drumlets 


Chicken lasagna with wedges and drink


Art Bite Cafe @ RP
@Woodlands
My ratings : ★★★★


I missed the school and  I missed the times hanging out with good friends together in the school so much!

1 comment:

  1. omg that shoe pic and heart shape, we took in sec 2 2005 omg 12 years liaooo

    ReplyDelete

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.