Monday, June 19, 2017

A short getaway Malacca trip (Part 2)

After checking into the hotel and get some rest, we walked to the Mahkota shopping centre for lunch from our hotel which is just across the road.

Decided to have Japanese food at the Sibaraku Japanese restaurant.



Whenever there are customers come into the restaurant, the waiter/waitress will really beat the drum and welcome you. 



I really feel like I am in Japan now because of the design and seating.  Their decoration reminded me of playing the restaurant city game so much too!!! Ugh, I am missing playing the restaurant city when I can get to decorate my virutal restaurant with so much fun!



 My sister ordered this chicken Katsu rice don.

I ordered this cheesy pork, omelette fried rice.  Love it^^

My Dad & my mum ordered the same set meal. Also nice as well.  The sets which both of them ordered really alot and I find that their sets are so much worth than ours.

 So many veggies!

 Their set meal included the soup as well. The soup is not those which added msg or a miso soup. Is a chicken herbal soup man, omg, first time seeing Japanese restaurant serving chicken herbal soup. There are red dates in the soup too. Is really a very good soup and I love the soup so much.



The restaurant service is really quite good. I don't mind going again. 

Sibaraku Japanese Restaurant Located level of the Mahkota mall.
My ratings : ★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.