Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Fathers' Day set Meal:D

On the 18th of June 2017, is Fathers' Day. So here, I wish a Happy Fathers' Day! 

Mothers are important, Fathers are equally important as well. 

FAMILY stands for Father And Mother I Love You. 


And so we went to the Punggol seafood restaurant to have the Father's Day set dinner. 


First Dish is the Fish maw with Crab meat. 蟹肉鱼鳔羹. 
I think that there is not a lot of crabmeat in the soup but more of the fish maw and the golden mushroom inside. The taste is still not bad, is not those soup which makes you feel very salty and you need to drink water after the soup.

Second dish is the Timely lived boiled prawns . 白焗生虾
The prawns are really so fresh that I find it tasted sweet naturally.

Third dish is the Stir-fried cameron green with minced garlic. 蒜蓉炒青龙菜

Fourth Dish is the Steamed black Garoupa or Grouper in Hong Kong style. 港式蒸石斑  

Fish is really fresh and so no fishy taste at all.


 Fifth Dish is the Fortune Chicken. 富贵香鸡

This whole chicken is really so much so we couldn't finished it. I love the sauce which is really so good. 够味! 


Sixth dish is the Yang Zhou fried rice. 扬州炒饭
The fried rice is not too oily and so I considered this dish to be quite good.


Lastly, the seventh dish is the dessert Lemon AiYu Jelly 柠檬爱玉冰. My elder sis don't really like it because she finds it too sour but for me, I really quite like this dessert. Haha is really due to your own preferences.

You  also get to the nice sea view which is just in-front of the restaurant too. The ambience is really good so I considered to go to the restaurant again.  The restaurant has indoor or outdoor seating for you to choose.

Punggol Seafood Restaurant

My ratings : ★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.