Monday, June 19, 2017

My favourite pouches!

I love pouches so much and so even though I have quite alot of pouches already, I will never find it enough one. Haha!

I am really happy to have good friends around me and they brought me pouches as either birthday  presents or souvenirs.


This one is given from my secondary school best friend one. Her mum brought it from China one, so nice of her too. thanks^_^. Her mum always got to buy lots of things for me one when she goes to China for her business trip. So nice for both of them. I really feel so grateful and want to say a big 'Thank You' to them! 



This purple with the cute elephant is brought from one of my poly friend from Cambodia. Love it so much too.  


Mini ribbon pourch which i got it at mini bits


For this cute ribbon pokka-dots pourch, I get it from the friend's blogshop to support my friend one. The winnie the pooh key-chain is mine. Haha.



This big black pourch i  get it at AMK hub and it is really big which I can put in all my skin-care products or hair brushes in too. So go holidays, I will use this pouch and it is really so convenient.

For this heart-shape pourch, I buy this at aries one. 


This cute white pokka dots with lace one I get it from my school bazzar. I really love the white lace which brings out a dreamy and girly feeling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.