Friday, June 2, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas Cruising Adventure 🚢: My first Fine Dining breakfast:D

Continued the Royal Caribbean Ovations of the Sea cruise post

This morning, the cruise reached Phuket and so those who wanted to go Phuket will have to wake up very early in the morning to go Phuket. They needed to take a small boat to reach the land. As my family and I wanted to spend the whole day in the cruise so we never go Phuket. Btw, once we reached Thailand, rmb that you need to change your Sg' time on your hp or watch to 1 hour later not earlier. 

So my family woke up late morning and slowly walked to the restaurant to eat for breakfast. Yay,  thee will not be many people in the cruise on that day itself. 

 Looking out from the window, we able to see the hills and lands le.

We will be given the ala-carte menu too and for breakfast's menu, it will always be the same. Haha. 

For the continental, I ordered fruits to eat. Hehe, so healthy!  


Yo, my favourite egg benedict and for the sides I ordered mushrooms & beans. The tomato is included in the meal already.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.