Sunday, June 18, 2017

Japan trip - The First Uni in Hokkaido & 大通公园

After the breakfast, we visited the first Uni in Hokkaido. It is just a school. I can't imagined if I studied in such a small uni man haha. But if it is a good uni with good lectuers and pretty flowers and tress,, I don't mind studying it. So small or big school, doesn't  really matter!








Near the school, still got the beautiful garden which is known as the 大通公园. So not bad lor. 











Omg beautiful bed of flowers! Just a very simple small garden only and you can see such nice flowers liao.



Lastly, ended off a bus which I saw in Japan.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.