Monday, June 19, 2017

Sentosa trip and luch at Menya Musashi Restaurant with my best friend:D

Really feeling so excited and happy to write my post now. Met my best friend and we went to our favourite place Sentosa to nua and nua until we shiok!

I love going out with my best friend and we have known each others for almost 14 years liao. Best friends forever! You don't need to have many friends and 1 is always enough. Although we never meet up alot due to our busy life but our hearts never apart! 💕💕💕

Our ears will always be there for each others.


How do we go to Sentosa and back for free?
First, we took mrt to Habourfront station and went to the vivo city lv 1. Went out of the mall and to the Sentosa boardwalk . It was so much easier to walk when there are travelator and shelter along the way. Once reached the Sentosa entrance, we took the monorail train for free! We alighted at the Beach station. So going back to Vivovity, we also took the free monorail ride again or you can also take the free tram ride and then monorail back to vivo.     

Feel so good and healthy to have my fruit juice in my hands. 

Love taking so many wefies with you so much. 

Smiles under the bright warm sun!


Individual shot. 


Me selfie with my sunglasses. 

 Wefie again:D



Hearts! 

My best friend's nice black hair and looking at the sea. 


Our foots printed in the light blue sky! Love this picture so much.


Right after beach we had our lunch at Vivo.

Went to the Menya Musashi Restaurant to eat RAMEN ( ˘▽˘)っ


My nice crab stock Ramen! Is limited one too.The soup and the crabmeat are really so yummy!!!

My best friend and her Char Siew Ramen.  

 
Menya Musashi at Vivocity  
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.