Friday, June 23, 2017

Feeling stressful, so lost in your life and so unhappy?


'A positive attitude will open many doors.' 



Ever feel very lost and down in life? Feel like upset have all the negative feelings inside you mind and your heart that make you lose confidence in yourself too?

Hope this post can get to encourage you guys which I am going to share right now. It was going to be a long post but hope you guys can enjoy reading it. Thanks. Okay, I also feel very stressful and being very negative. I can have so many negative thoughts too. I tend to lose hope very easily. However, I realised that being negative can never get to solve the problems too.  From Primary school, I got to stress about the tests and PSLE, from sec sch I got to stress about O levels and then to poly until to uni too. I realised that it never ever come to an end if I never make it end.

So until like last year last Christmas, my mum and I went to ntuc and brought quite alot of things. At that time, there was this lucky draw event and my mum was eligible to participate in it too.  So when the lucky draw event started and began to call out the names one by one. So when almost all the names had called out already except for the last person, at that moment, I was already giving up liao and had this thought that my mum sure won't win liao and the chance to get it was so low. However, I was so wrong. Ended up, my mum's name was called to the stage to collect the $100 voucher. Although it was just only $100 voucher, we both were very happy.  It was really like a miracle and amazing things do happened. She is the last person who called out to the stage to collect the voucher. 

Actually what I wanted to point out is no matter what kind of challenges or any bad things we are facing right now or even in the future, don't ever lose hope even if you can't see a glimpse of light right now. We need to remember to continue to stay calm, positive and waiting patiently for things to come. Each thing does happen for a reason one. I got to see this quote on the website before and I am sharing it now here too 'When one door closes, another open but we often look so long that we do not see the one that opens for us.' So don't think so much & don't worry so much. The problem which we are facing right now also won't last forever too instead it helps us to gain something too.

I realised that we should learn to cherish every moment right now, feel content and being grateful to what we have. If we been stressing and comparing so much also no use and ended up we are only just wasting time. So ya, simple things can also bring simple joys too.


Thanks for reading this long post. Do remember

Stay positive & also being happy even when you are facing with any problems right now or in the future! Never ever lose hope in your life even if you can't see a glimpse of light right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.