Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Japan trip - Buffet lunch, Explore Cute stuffs & Shopping at Mitsui outlet mall & visit the Super Big Supermarket looking for foods/snacks

Continue the Japan trip after the farm tomita, we went to have buffet lunch. 

I was abit regretted because I did not eat much during the buffet lunch. The foods are good just that I was still quite full after the breakfast & ice-cream. 

So as I was quite full, I took a small bowl of soba soup, some sweet corns, scallop and some veggies to eat.

There is a small shop right beside the restaurant where we have our lunch. So of course, it is best to shop to digest our stomach after lunch. Hahaha, the best way of exercising and to lose weight.  


 Lavender Chocolate


Super cute soft-toys 


Sweet purple lavender colour dolls 


Super cute owls 


After that, we wnet to the Mitsui Outlet Park.



First of all, my sis went to have ice-cream. Seriously I really don't know how many ice-cream she had eaten during the trip. I think like 8 to 10, she really can eat so many ice-cream man.. Hahah, bcos the Japan ice-cream was really very nice!!!

Now we went to the supermarket. I really love to explore the supermarket in Japan rather than buying clothes. Haha, because the supermarket is really so big and I love the foods in Japan too!


 In love with the Japanese snacks. Haha. The packaging also look so cute too!

北海道的牛奶巧克力. 包装真的是很美,我想食物也一定很好吃。 



Hokkaido Seafoods:D 

My favourite crabs! 





Hokkaido tomato juice^^

Cute moo moo milk cookies

 My favourite Japanese egg. Onsen eggs! I missed it so much!


So cute chick

A must to get in Japan, the Japan rockmelon!



Japan vegetables


Fresh cream cakes



After supermarket, of course some shopping time! 


Japanese ootd! 





Japanese pizzas and spaghetti restaurant. 



After shopping, it was sunset lo. So fast man. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.