Friday, June 2, 2017

Tsukada Bijin Nabe Collagen hotpot 美人鍋 Dinner @Westgate

I am blogging it now and must introduce this restaurant to you guys man. Tsukada Bijin Nabe Restaurant and this Beauty hotpot  美人鍋  is only available for dinner time at Westgate. 

Good Japan food with good soup which contains lots of collagen. Without any msg or preservaties, but natural ingredient of the whole chicken to brew for extremely so many hours and hours

It looks like a beancurd pudding man.


& after boiled it awhile.It started to turn abit yellowish liao and  melting too. 


MAGIC from pudding melting into soup. Haha.  

And all the yummy fresh ingredients So many veggies and fresh prawns too.


Woah see the meat and the waiter or waitress be there to serve you. The waitress or waitress will help to put the ingredients slowly into the hotpot too. 

The drumstick and tight.  


 Different sauces for you to dip too.

I had been to this restaurant for a few times already with my family liao. The first time I got to received a card liao and chalk for how many times I visited and the next visit I will got free appetizers man.  


Free peas.

 Free fries as well. The picture which drew by the restaurant's staff. There are drawing on the sauces. I love the green sauce, I really not sure what the sauce is but it tasted so nice! The service in this restaurant is really so good!!!



After the hotpot, the staff will serve you this free jelly to eat too with very cute drawing which made from them man! Ugh, it is really so sweet from them.

💜 💜 💜

So cute right??? 


Tsukada Bijin Nabe Nabe 美人鍋 Dinner @Westgate

My ratings : ★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.