Thursday, June 22, 2017

Melaka trip (Part 5): The famous chicken ball rice and my favourite Kenny Rogger Roasters

Time really flew so fast and after some shopping, it was dinner time already.


The menu 经典鸡饭粒。

Beansprouts. 

 来到马六甲, 当然一定要吃鸡饭粒。 绝对不能错过!

The nice succulent chicken. 

Chicken soup 

This chicken rice restaurant which located at the shopping mall one, is still not bad but of course there are more chicken rice restaurant which are far more better at Melaka streets which you have to walk and find it. However, I like the environment in the restaurant so I will still like to patronize the restaurant again to eat.
Classic Chicken Rice
Mahkota Parade mall
My ratings : ★★
 
Haha, I really good at eating one, so after dinner and some  shopping at Mahkota parade,  walked around the mall and omg saw the Kenny Rogger Roaster. Yay, couldn't resist it man and even ordered the meal.  Is one of my favourite restaurant and I really love the mushroom roasted chicken and the garden pasta salad so much!!! Ugh, the garden pasta salad is always so little man:(( I love the pasta salad so much. 


There is a muffin and drinks included in the meal as well man. Omg, I am really 很会吃。 


 The roasted oven to roast the chicken.



Kenny Roger Roaster
Mahkota Parade mall
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.