Thursday, June 22, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas 🚢: fine dining lunch:D

Back to the cruise post:D 
The passed pretty fast in cruise and it was lunch time already:D


Here the menu for fine dining lunch.

I had the cream of asparagus soup for the appetizers. I love the light creamy soup  so don't I won't feel so sicked after a few spoonful of soup too. 

Had the  spaghetti cabonara. This is really very creamy and chessy but I love it!

Ya, I ordered 2 main dishes to eat. Hahaha, I know right I have such a big appetite. Aiya, just eat la.  Had the Char Grilled palm sugar chicken. OMG, the chicken one is really nice and I really love the papaya and pineapple salsa. Sweet and sour sauce to be eaten with the chicken! 

 I ordered 2 desserts. Hehe, just really wanted to tell my best friend that I actually really can eat alot of foods one man!! See 2 main dish and 2 desserts eaten by me. Hahaha, 

Omg, I had the very damm nice peanut butter chocolate tart. This is really so good please!!!! I don't mind having a second plate of this man. I seriously don't mind because it is is really so GOOD
❤️❤️❤️



Warm apple parcel with the vanilla ice-cream. Also damm nice too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.