Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas Cruising Adventure 🚢: Taking some Fish Eye photos & ou Seoncd time having Fine Dining Dinner

 Here some fish eyes photos taken in the cruise!


I love the fluffy clouds in the light blue sky and how it connected to the land and sea. 


With fish eye effects, it looks so much different. 







 My shoes taken with fish eye lens.



 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although I never went Phuket but yay got thai dish to eat too in the cuise. I love this sweet & sour sauce! 

Parma ham chicken with rice and veggie.  I like this dish as it's stuffed with cheese and is also my first time again trying parma ham chicken.

Ang mo version carrot cake^^ 


1 comment:

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.