Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Paint your life like a rainbow






Ya, want to paint my life like a rainbow. I am going to share my favourite 2 songs which I sang during the sec sch. I remember singing 'Like a rainbow' for choir SYF during sec2 and 'unpainted canvas during sec1 camp. Both the songs and the lyrics are really very meaningful and touching. Whenever I sing, the songs really can make me cry.  Look carefully at the lyric, the words are really touching and I hope the lyrics and the song can motivate you or change you whole life. Hope you will feel great after you hear the songs too.  For me, I think the songs really change me and make me think that life is indeed very wonderful. I also miss the days during choir when can sing very meaningful, touching n fabulous songs. But hor, very tiring:( lor as this needed the time and effort to learn the song one Our choir teacher still wanted us to practise the song during the camp. Although this process is quite tiring, the whole experience is really interesting and let me missed it so much.

Song lyric:Like a rainbow(BOB CHILCOTT)
Like a rainbow, like a rainbow,
Like a rainbow, like a rainbow.
Let my life be like a rainbow
A rainbow whose colours teach u diginity
Let my life be like a rainbow
A rainbow whose colours teach u diginity

Chorus:
Let me follow the great circle,
the roundness of POWER, the roundness of POWER
One with the moon and the sun,
and the of the waters.
Following the way of the honour,
a guide to the weak.
A rock of strength in my word that shall say
no lie, no lie nor deception

Let my life be like a rainbow
whose colours teach us dignity.
Like a rainbow, like a rainbow
Let my life, let my life,let my life
be like a rainbow

Unapainted Canvas(Ruth E.Schram)
The time has come to choose what you're going to do,
How you will use all the knowledge you have gained.
The time has come to follow your dreams,
Chase them through the sunshine and the rain.

Where will you go from here?
What will your future be?
As you colour your future, choose your palette carefully.

Chorus
On the unpainted canvas of the rest of your life,
Paint a path filled with light,
Friendly faces left and right.
Paint the stars to reach for.
Paint your heart as an open door.
On the unpainted canvas, paint your future bright.

The time has come to fly; spread your wings and soar
Into uncharted sky with a courage of your own.
The time has come to forge ahead
With the strength you're always known, (always shown).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.