Monday, June 5, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas Cruising Adventure 🚢 - Explore the Two 70 Degree (Best Chill Out Place in Cruise)

I am finally blogging this 270 Degree and the cafe over there!!! This is my most favourite place to  in the cruise!!! I considered Two 70 Degree is the best Best Chill Out Place in Cruise!

❤️❤️❤️



There's cafe for you to have drinks and nice yummy snacks to eat. .




And then after that, you can get to choose any seats you want to sit and there are tables as well for you to eat too and watch the performance or see the sea. OMG , this is so shiok!!!!!!!!!

Is just look like a theater to me.  OMG, I really love this place so much!!!


 Wah, one big sofa for you to sit, slack and relax.





 You can take the foods from the cafe sit down and eat until you shiok or sleep until you shiok!







 There is a library upstair too.


 Comps to use as well if you really want to surf net. 



There are games like sudoku to play or scrabble.  Can get to borrow some books to read too.



Then we went back to the cafe downstairs again to take some salad to eat.

Hote cofffee/tea/juices to drink


Got fruits, hot soup, cookies or wraps which is prepare by the chef for you to eat too.


Healthy papaya with green peas salad.
 Damm shiok lor!!

Sometimes there will be disney movies screenings, so need to check the compass for the timings! I  highly reccomend you guys to watch the pixel show!!! This is one of the best show man which I watched in the cruise!!!








Two 70 Degree Cafe @ Royal Caribbean Ovations of the sea cruise

My ratings : ★★★★
I highly recommend to go to this place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.