Friday, June 16, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas Cruising Adventure 🚢🚢🚢(Part 20) : My 4th time having Fine Dining Breakfaast & the Kungfu Panda Phototaking Session

Times flies really so fast. It was considered my last day in the cruise and the next day the cruise will be back at sg lo. I am missing the cruise now when I am typing the post:((((

Awy, so this was my last fine dining breakfast but I don't really count this meal as my last time because I know someday I will be back in the cruise next time again and again one, yay!

Early in the morning


The sky look abit cloudy too. Luckily for the past few days, the weather is so good! 


So, I ate more in the morning.


I took a croissant to eat too. 


Banana pancake with syrup.



Scrambled egg, sauteed mushroom, potato, tomato.  


We got this chocolate coated strawberries and why do we get this for breakfast? Actually we had waited for the breakfast set until quite long and so the waiter compensate us with this nice lovely chocolate coated strawberries. Their service is really good so I wouldn't mind waiting, haha. 



After breakfast, there is a Kungfu panda at the promenade and people in the cruise can get to queue for free and take photo with the panda! For the past few days, there will be some madagascar characters performing at deck 4 and you can get to take photo with them too. So, do remember to take note of the timing by referring to the compass.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.