Sunday, June 4, 2017

My favourite vegetarian stall/restaurant (素食摊)

Want to know where to eat for good, cheap & tasty vegetarian food in Singapore??? 

想要知道哪里有好吃又便宜的斋菜吗???

Here are my 2 favourite vegetarians stall and restaurant!


My mum and I just love to find good cheap foods and places to eat man. One of our favourite vegetarian stall is this Ru Yi Yuan Vegetarian or in Chinese is called as '如意园素食馆' 

Everytime I go eat with my mum, there are always long queues man. Hehe, I am so happy because my mum & I are so alike. Our plans and our goals is to search for good foods & good places to eat one. 

 My 加料斋米粉面。 I also love the crispy spring rolls too!  



'如意园素食馆'  @ Bukit Batok East Ave 4 Blk 283. 
For me, I will take train until Bukit Batok Mrt station. I will walk abit to bus interchange and take bus 173 to there. 
 My ratings : ★★★★


Next, is a small restaurant called the 'The Green Hut' located at Choa Chu Kang HDB man



My favourite 麦片豆腐 Oats Tofu.  Love the buttery taste of the 麦片 and most importantly is not salty at all when you eat the 麦片 together with the tofu. 



Is definitely a must to go and this Green Hut is located at HDB too and the quality of the foods are quite good too.  
The Green Hut @ CCK Blk 230 
My ratings : ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.