Saturday, June 10, 2017

Japan trip - Having the Shabu Shabu Dinner & Buffet Breakfast

My 1st dinner in Japan was Shabu Shabu and to eat the 黑毛猪, black pork. I really love how thin the pork has slice! In love eating the 黑毛猪!

I considered the meal to be quite healthy too. We were served with so many veggies and ramen!!




Look at the pork! So many and so thin and most importantly, the pork is served free-flow!!! 





Totally in love with Shabu Shabu!

  Next morning, having my first buffet breakfast in hotel. I have been missing buffet breakfast so much.

Must try the Hokaiddo milk, their fruit juice, scrambled egg, corns, puddings and everything. Haha 




I love the butter from Japan and croisant from Japan so much! 


Corn flakes with milk! A must to eat for breakfast! 


Lastly, a selfie of me haha with the flashlight!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.