Sunday, June 11, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas Cruising Adventure 🚢🚢🚢 - Fine dining Breakfast first & Welcome to Penang^^

On the 4th day, the Royal Caribbean cruise reached Penang and the cruise stopped at the port. Oh yay, so if we wanted to explore Penang is so much easy, don't need to take a small boat in order to reach the land le. This time round, my family and I were not planning to stay in the cruise and went to Penang.

Before that, we went to have breakfast first in the cruise. 

I ordered 2 different sets of breakfast to eat today. Hahaha, I know right I eat so much. Beside the ala carte set meal on that day, there were also free flow of fruits, yougurts, cereals to eat too. 

I love the toast, blue berry waffle, the yogurt and the cereal coco pops.


Love the cereal Coco Pop with milk! 

 Cheesy mushroom omelette with the beans, tomato and sauteed mushroom.  Yummy!

 Look can see the buildings already! We are reaching Penang!



Welcome to Penang! 





We booked a taxi to go explore the Penang on our own instead. I took some photos while I was in the taxi. 





A very short video taking of the Penang street when I was in the taxi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.