Sunday, June 18, 2017

Pokemon Go (Part 1): The used to be very 'in and hot game in 2016 Pokemon Go!!

Hahahahaha, lol, now then start blogging about the game of  'Pokemon Go'! Okay, I am a big fan on pokemon since when I am a kid back then. I played with my sister together. I can proudly called myself and my sister as pro-pokemon trainers because we had played and completed the pokemon yellow, red, gold & blue versions!!!!!!

So in 2016 so happy to play the game Pokemon Go. but feel so sian  when most of the pokemons I catch are mostly pidgeys or ratattas.

My first pokemon that I have chosen is my favourite bulbasaur. Btw, to play the game, you have to download the app first on your hp and using your gmail to sign in. Then make sure your data and location are 'on' to play it. Change the settings to battery saver so hp battery can last longer while playing it too. Lastly, you will have to use your hp to move around in order to catch the pokemon and also do remember be aware of your surrounding!!!

Don't play until so crazily!!!

I started playing this game at home first and taking pictures of the pokemons.


I saw this caterpie appear on my bolster. Somemore my bolster colour is green and with flowers man. If this is a real caterpie/caterpillar really scares me hell!  

Pidgey appear on the sofa. 


Haha, I really laugh so hard when I go toilet and saw pidgey appeared. Haha, really looks like the pidgey is pooing on the toilet bowl man. 


This will be totally so scary while I was watching tv and I saw Ghastly suddenly appear out on the tv. 


After so sian playing at home, so I started to play 'Pokemon Go' outside liao. 

Haha, KOI equal to Koffing. Hahaha


Haha Clefairy boarding bus too. 


Exeggcute also appeared too. Haha. 


 Rawl!! Raticate looks so fierce!



I am really happy that more pokemons from Silver/Gold appeared now! Yay Pokemon Generation 2 is released. 
Imma gonna catch'em all!!! 


Here are some new pokemons which I see and catch too!!! '



Scentret. 

Sunkern 



A teddy bear pokemon Teddiursa


Corsola is so cute! 


My favourite plant pokemon too, Chikorita. I am so happy I get to catch it too! 


Hoppip. 


Though I don't really catch alot of those rare pokemons, I am happy to catch the rest of the pokemons which i have saw. 


I also started to give rename my pokemons too.

Giving some of my pokemons funny or cute names. Haha.


Magikarp to MuaJi Karp.


Like Growlithe to 狗特粒


I am also happy to catch a dragon pokemon too, Dratini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.