Monday, June 12, 2017

Hello Kitty Cafe & Nordic Adventure at Changi Airport

Today is my secondary school best friend's birthday, Happy Birthday to her! We went to the Hello Kitty cafe for lunch as well as celebrating her birthday too.  We two 💜💜💜 hello Kitty so much!

I feel that we are quite lucky because there is this Nordic Adventure event happening now at Changi Aiport. If we spend $60 in the same receipt, we will able to redeem to go the Snow fun house for 20 minutes. Yay!

Special menu which are having promotion.


The Hello Kitty Orchid Garden Cafe is having the 1 year anniversary celebration. 

It is really so sweet to see that the tissue is printed with the Hello Kitty . Ugh, 不舍得用!

I ordered the Big Breakfast Surprise! I love the waffle and the cheese with the kitty shape which is really so cute! Is my first time eating the smoked suck sausage too. I usually have the pork or chicken sausage one.  So is really quite special. I ate finished everything including the flower petals too, haha!


I love the maple syrup too.



My best friend ordered the Kitty Goes Fishing which is consider to be a very healthy dish too. My best friend said the mango salsa is so nice and eat it with the fish is really the best combination! 



Hot chocolate with the so cute kitty bow and a Hello Kitty biscuit. 


We also had the frozen yogurt with the topping of strawberry for my best friend and Oreo bits for me.

The cups and the spoons are so cute!!! Frozen yogurt taste good too. 


 I really love the ambience of the cafe especially with the orchids in the cafe which makes me feel like a real garden.





So cute! Kawaii^^ 



My best friend and I plan to go to the cafe again!  We like the food and the service given too,

Hello Kitty Orchid Garden Cafe @Changi Aiport terminal 3 ,first floor  
My ratings : ★★★★



 So after the meal, we went to redeem the free entrance to go to the Snow fun house at the counter and we also received this free file which is so cute! 

And a free  colouring book to colour the cute Sanrio characters and a crayon.

 We booked the timing at 4pm for the Snow fun house and as it was still so early, we went around to take photos.

OMG, so cute!!! 

Hello Kitty fishing! 


Pom Pom Purin. 


After that, we went to the Snow fun house. It is my first time to see snow and experience such a cold temperature man! It is super cold and I was really happy that the organisation do provide us with free winter jacket coat and boots to wear too. There is locker provided too to put your valuables. 


There is a slide for the children and adults like us to play too. Btw, everyone was given 20 minutes to go into the Snow fun house.




Cute snowman 




All the Sanrio Characters will be performing  on the stage during certain timings. So don't missed out the show!





Lastly ending off with our cute socks. My best friend wore the snow white socks while mine is the cute kitty bow ribbon pokka dots socks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.