Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A short getaway Malacca trip (Part 3) : Nadeje Cafe

Hahaha, just right after lunch, we went to find the Nadeje Cake shop cafe to eat liao. It looked like my family and I have so big appetite but we always leave enough space to eat for desserts one.  The shop sells the crepes which are sort of like the thousand layer cake something like kueh lapis but it was made of egg white so actually it is much more healthier than kueh lapis. The crepes have different kind of flavours.

Besides selling the crepes, the shop also have meals like Western or Japanese kind of food & drinks too.





Ordered the original Milk Crepe flavour.Is not very sweet kind of crepe and I totally feel like eating an ice-cream cake too. You can trying eat one layer by one layer or the whole layer. 


Double chocolate crepe, one of my favourite if you are a chocolate lover do order this to eat.


For your info of where the shop is located. I goggled this map photo up and put on my blog.  



Nadeje Patisserie

Address: G-23 & 25, Jalan PM4, Plaza Mahkota, 75000, Melaka, Melaka, 75000, Malaysia


My ratings : ★★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.