Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas 🚢 Penang Land ExcursionPart 18): Exploe Penang Wat Chayamangkalaram temple, popular foods which must eat in Penang and Foods to Buy back in Sg.

The taxi driver brought us to temple as well. 


睡佛 


After that, the taxi-driver drives us to go to the white coffee specialty store at George town to buy for white coffee! I am not a coffee person but when I try the coffee, the coffee taste and smell so nice! 

Take some photos of the coffee


Different kinds of coffee beans.





Souvenirs


Saw this special flavours chocolates as well. Haha, I wouldn't think I would try the curry dark chocolate.

Haha, still got Tongkat Ali chocolate as well man.


More Tongkat Ali.


We also went to the very popular Penang Tau sar piah specialty shop too.


Must come and buy this 豆沙饼 to eat!

The staff is making the tau sar piah.

 I also saw this too. 鸡骨茶。  The staff gives sample to drink one and so I find it tasted not bad!

After all the visiting, we finally went to have for lunch. Yay, the very popular chendol in Penang.




Chendol with no sugar added because I don't like to be too sweet.


1 bowl of Assam Laksa. Omg, one is never enough please!


The taxi driver drove us back to the Penang port to go back to the cruise. While going back to the Penang port, saw this stretch of sea!


Saw the Royal Carribean cruise. 


There is trick art museum in Penang. Hope to visit the museum next time too! 



Back to the cruise again to continue to eat again haha, play and rest.  Haha, I was actually sort of missed the cruise when I was going to Penang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.