Thursday, June 29, 2017

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas 🚢: My last Fine Dining Breakfast and Back to Sg.

My 6 days 5 nights cruise trip blog post comes to an end but I believe I will be going to cruise again and again next time with my family and my friends too and I will be blogging my new cruise trip post again and again. 


 Friday in the lift. 



Highly recommend to watch the  pixel show at Two 70's Ovation of the Seas. I was really amazed!! The cruise and the clouds look so real! 


So beautiful. 

Fireworks too. 

 Woke up early and had the buffet breakfast the next day.

Fruit loops, cereal with milk. 

 Back to Sg.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any doubts/questions to ask or comments or experiences which you want to share after reading it? Leave a comment below, I would try reply and answer it back if possible. Thanks for visiting.